Working through COVID-19
• We made available limited arrangement for new patients subject to COVID-19 negative test report.
• Where report not available, we arrange special withdrawal management unit where we keep potential patients for close monitoring and final decision of treatment is based on 14 days symptom monitoring results.
• Our rescue teams are supported with personal protection equipments (PPE) and digital mobile thermal scanners along with other protection materials.
• We ensure face musk for everybody inside the premise.
• We target limited number of admission to ensure social distance.
Responsibility toward society during COVID-19
We have arranged a small voluntary fund from our members and associates and distribute a 10 kg pack consist of daily necessary items (mainly food & grains) among 100 families within our nearest reach who somehow lose job and become helpless due to the lock down during COVID-19